Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kohls $5 off coupon

I felt rather jaded when the Kohls opened up in our town a couple of months ago. It seemed like everyone in our small, sleepy, little town got a $10 off coupon in the mail from Kohls - but me. But I recently signed up for their email alerts online, and received a $5 off coupon for my next purchase. Since I have a couple of email addresses - yep, you bet, I signed up for, and received a couple of $5 off coupons. Now, I don't recommend signing up more than once, because it does state one $5 off per household, and I don't want to ruin this deal for the next deal shopper, but I never received my $10 off coupon and using 2 of these coupons, took that chip off my shoulder. I used my coupons with in-store sale items for a couple of inexpensive, but very nice, Christmas presents. Thank you Kohls, I now will shop there without a grudge. :)

No comments: