Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Meijer Run


I went to Meijer today and got:
2 cans Dole Mandarin Oranges = $1 each - (2) $.50 Qs doubled = Free
2 boxes Nabisco 100 calorie snacks = $2.50 each - (2)$.50qs - (2) Meijer mealbox q's = $2 for both
1 box of Meijer ice cream = $2.50 - get free promotion if you buy 2 Nabisco snacks = Free
10 BAGS of McCains frozen french fries = $.64 - $.75q's = Free

GRAND TOTAL OUT OF POCKET = $2.11 !!!!!!!!

Make sure you watch your coupons - I noticed they missed one of my coupons. :( They were sooo busy today and there was an awful nasty/grumpy woman using the self-checkout next to me. I felt so sorry for my cashier because he really was doing the best he could considering how busy they were.

I will be going back to Meijer to get more free fries later this week. No, I didn't take them all, seriously, there were a ton there. I hope to get well stocked for the summer. That's an easy addition to a meal when the kids have friends over.

No comments: