Sunday, June 7, 2009

SCORE!!

I went to CVS today and they had about 6 Contour monitors in stock!! I was so happy. I picked up two and used my $30 coupons to get two $5.00 Extra Care bucks with two cards. I normally don't use two cards. In fact, at one time I had five extra care cards (one for each member of the family) and they all had extra care bucks on them. In my prime CVS days, I would hold a balance of about $60 in extra care bucks on each card. I got a lot of free and nearly free things, but the "stress" of driving to different CVS's and trying to keep the ECB rolling wasn't worth it to me.

Now, I have one primary card and I currently have just the $5.00 extra care buck on it. I used my spare card today only because it was a free $5 ECB and I had the Contour coupons. I will most likely use this extra $5 ECB within the next few days so I will be back to just the one card. The chances of me rolling the ECB on my primary card are also very slim. Again, I'm just not that into CVS anymore.

I also picked up two boxes of Shredded Mini Wheats today. They are buy one get one free and I had a buy one get one free coupon from Vocalpoint making both boxes free!

No comments: