Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blogging at the library - I'm so hip (sorta)


Well today I am spending the afternoon at the library and I decided to blog because, well, isn't that what all the creative people do?

Actually I am being forced to spend time here because I have to get some Ebay work done and I need an internet connection. I can not go home because the weather is absolutely awful outside and I can not drive up our steep, slippery hill. My husband drives me around in weather like this and until I pick the children up from school, and he gets off work, I am going to camp here at the library. If I do go home I will have to trek it, in the sub-zero temperatures, through snow, and I do not feel like doing that today.

I am so thankful for my laptop.

1 comment:

na said...

The weather has been much nicer here lately huh?!? But we are to get more snow this weekend :(

I wouldn't be able to get out of our drive either if we didn't have the suv!