Sunday, January 18, 2009

Went to Kroger and CVS

I was so excited to find out that Kroger is continuing their sale on some of the items from last week's ad. Today I used the last two of my $.50 SoftSoap coupons because they are still on sale for $1 each. I ended up getting 42 free SoftSoaps from Kroger and Meijer. I saved some for my stockpile but I've given at least half of my total away. Krogers also has Powerade Zero on sale for $.88 a bottle. If you use the $.40 off coupon from 1/4 SS it makes them only $.08 a bottle. Unfortunately, someone at my Kroger cleared out the red Powerade Zeros, which are our favorites, so I picked up a couple of grape flavored.

I also stopped by CVS today and picked up some $.28 Revlon eyeshadow with the $2.00 coupon from 1/11 SS. The eye shadow was clearanced at 50% off. I also picked up a new Christmas tree skirt clearanced at 90% off for $.25.

1 comment:

na said...

Great job...come to my blog and enter my giveaways!