Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Trip to Meijer Today - Major Bargains

I love Meijer. Today I picked up:

6 - Softsoaps - $1.00 each = $6.00 total
1 - Revlon Nail Enamel -$4.24 but on sale today for $2.12
8 - Beech-Nut Let It Grow Bowls - $.99 each - $7.92 total
2 - Green Giant Steamers - $1.00 each - $2.00 total

MINUS
6 - $.50 off Softsoap q's from 1/4 SS (Had to do this in 3 transactions at self-checkout)
1 - $2.00 off Revlon Color coupon from 1/11 SS
8 - $1.00 off Let It Grow Bowls from 1/11 SS
2 - $.50 off Green Giant Steamers from 1/4 SS

GRAND TOTAL OUT OF POCKET - $.49!!!
I SAVED $17.55 in coupons!!!!!
Like I said before, I just love Meijer. :)

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Hey Great Trip!!

I found you via Frugal Hacker.....

My husband and I have started a website called www.weusecoupons.com. I'm creating a blog wall, full of useful blogs that have a frugal christian perspective! We have lots of blogs that are already on the wall like deal seeking mom, attention target shoppers, and many more.

If you're interested in placing your button on our wall, let me know!!

All we ask is that you place a link to our site in your links area.

Here is the blogwall url:
http://www.weusecoupons.com/index.php?pageid=blogroll

We also have created a coupon database with YUI technology (LoL I don't know what that means but my husband raves that it's the best thing since sliced bread lol)

If you have any questions please shot me an email!

Blessings,

Lacy