Friday, April 22, 2011

My Meijer Freebies

Sorry for no pictures. I put things away without even thinking about it. Meijer was sooo busy today. I picked up:

1 - Meijer Multi-Purpose Contact Solution ($4.99) <-- no bargain here - just needed this
2 - Lysol Cleaning Wipes Tubs (3 for $5)
1 - AirWick Freshmatic Starter Kit ($7.35)

Minus:
2 - $1.50 off Lysol Cleaning Wipes (via facebook) coupon
1 - $4.00 AirWick Freshmatic coupon (adjusted to $3.35)
1 - mperks $4.00 off any AirWick Freshmatic
1 - $5.00 mperks bonus coupon (some people got $.50, or $2, but I got $5!)

Total came to $.80 oop!!
--------------------------------

In a second transaction I stocked up on food for the Easter weekend. Some of the bargains I picked up were:

2 packs Orbits gum (2 free gum coupons from Seventeen magazines)
2 Duncan Hines Brownie mixes ($.10 each with 2 - $.50 coupons doubled to $1.00 off)
Free 2 liter Red Pop with coupon for buying 2 dozen eggs for coloring
2 - Birdseye Frozen Vegetables - ($.39 each after $1.00/2 coupon)

I type in my Mperks number EVERY time I go to Meijer, even if I don't have a coupon to use off of it. I'm wondering if this helped me get a $5 mperks coupon? I'll probably never know, but I have just turned it into a habit just like giving cashier's my CVS card or Kroger card.

No comments: