Saturday, December 13, 2008

Auctiva - Don't Ebay without it.

Anyone who knows me, knows I am addicted to Ebay. It is the ultimate bargain shop. I like to search for auctions that are listed wrong or spelled wrong and go places on Ebay that I can really get a great bargain.

I also sell a lot of items on Ebay for extra spending cash. I list items for my extended family and take a small cut of the profits. So here is my tip of the day - I highly recommend that anyone who lists on Ebay use Auctiva.com. It is free and gives your listings that extra touch that makes them look professional. I use it almost everytime I list. On the rare occasion I am listing a book or something very straight forward, I use the Ebay lister, but that is rare. I've found that using Auctiva does actually increase my profits. It looks like you put a lot more time and thought into your listing and I think buyers trust that more over a rushed, boring auction listing.

Trust me on this - Auctiva, Don't Ebay without it.

No comments: